Automotive Cooling Systems for OEMs and Tier-1 Automotive Suppliers
MotoRad specializes in the development, production and supply of wax elements, thermostats and housing thermostats for major automotive OEMs and Tier 1 automotive suppliers.
Proudly serving leading OEMs
Many of the world’s leading automobile manufacturers and Tier-1 suppliers depend on MotoRad to provide them with advanced, design-ready thermostats that meet the highest quality standards. To keep up with, and ahead of, automotive engine technology trends, we operate a fully staffed research and development engineering department dedicated to the active development of new automotive cooling system products and manufacturing methods.
Wide range of thermostats, map-controlled thermostats, and electronic thermostats
Our line of thermostats is one of the most advanced in the automotive industry. With sophisticated machines, which include a variety of high-speed assembly and automated calibration equipment, we can fill any OEM requirements, including black box design capability and engineering design support.
State-of-the-art equipment, strict quality control and engineering validation and functional testing are applied to each thermostat program to guarantee that our OEM and Tier-1 automotive supplier customers can trust the product used in their vehicle. Our advanced technologies allow mass production of a wide range of high-quality products that deliver long-lasting reliability and durability.
Our thermostats portfolio includes:
- Conventional thermostats.
- Map-controlled thermostats.
- A conventional passive slow response wax element combined with a quick valves positioning system controlled by ECU (Engine Control Unit) for engine dynamic thermal management.
- Exceptionally responsive and flexible organization that delivers fast prototyping and engineering data transfer to adhere to OEM's most challenging timing requirements.
- A wide range of engine temperatures for optimized performance in terms of fuel consumption, pollution and engine power.
In addition, we are developing new thermostats made with a new material, to prevent stress corrosion cracking (SCC), which becomes an issue in some of today’s car engines that are smaller yet more powerful than older engines.